I made a delicious batch of chocolate chip cookies
a couple of days ago. And that just made me crave some white choco macadamia nut cookies...yum! I don't even like white chocolate but when its put together with macadamia nuts, they are just so delicious. Unfortunately, I had only half of the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts that were called for, but they came out just right nonetheless. The recipe is adapted from Whipped
and these cookies were seriously perfect.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies:
yield: 24 large cookies or 36 small cookies
2 sticks (1 cup) unsalted butter, melted
1 cup white sugar
3/4 cup light brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
2-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
10 ounces white chocolate chips
1 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line baking pans with parchment paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine melted butter, both sugars, vanilla extract, and salt. Whip the mixture for about a minute until texture is smooth. Blend 1 egg at a time into the batter.
3. Gradually add in flour and baking soda. Blend completely and make sure to use a spatula to wipe the sides of the bowl for any unincorporated flour.
4. With the spatula, gently fold in the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
5. Drop small spoonfuls of dough onto baking pan. The cookies will expand, so make sure to space them out about 2-3 inches apart. Bake for 8-10 minutes. Cool for about 5 minutes on the baking pan before moving them to a cookie rack.
My favorite cookie.
Thanks for the recipe to try!
It's remarkable in favor of me to have a website, which is valuable in support of my experience.
My webpage: somatodrol funciona