<body>
la petite frog
My First Pamphlet Notebook Friday, October 15, 2010 @ 5:06 PM

I love notebooks, sketchbooks, and any kind of book that can be filled with ideas. But what I love more is the idea of a handmade notebook. And so I decided to make my own! It wasn't easy at first; there's so much more to bookbinding than I thought. One thing I learned was that there's something called the grain of paper which is the way the paper is naturally supposed to be folded. If you don't fold along the grain of paper, the notebook can easily break or fall apart...not good! Here's my very first pamphlet notebook I made; it's a very basic 3 hole pamphlet technique, but I think it's absolutely cute!
     
     

0 comments

Post a Comment


Profile
Photobucket
I'm a 20 something year old student in love with cats, food, and fashion. My hobbies are food photography and taking pictures of the ones I love!
Etsy Shop SUBSCRIBE Squidoo Layout



older post newer post